Welcome to ISSA Show North America 2019 in fabulous Las Vegas! We are thrilled to have you here with us for what promises to be a fantastic week. This year’s show features a wealth of opportunities for all facets of the cleaning industry, including nearly 700 exhibitors to meet on the trade show floor, more than 100 education sessions to attend, and endless opportunities to network and connect with your industry peers. Let’s explore some highlights to help you maximize your experience this week.
Plan Your Show
Take advantage of the free ISSA Show Mobile App, sponsored by R3 Reliable Redistribution Resource, to build your agenda and navigate the show. Download the app on your Apple or Android mobile device at www.issa.com/app, then use the handy My Show Planner tool to add exhibitors, education sessions, and special events to your agenda. The app includes the full schedule of events, an interactive show floor plan, a list of food locations at the convention center, video content, and much more.
Show Floor Features
The latest cleaning technology, products, and solutions await you on the expansive trade show floor! This year’s layout includes special areas and pavilions that group similar exhibitors together, so you don’t have to travel far to find the solutions you need. These areas include:
• First-time Exhibitor Area and Startup Village (Aisle 900), where you’ll find new companies to ISSA Show North America, such as
technology-solution providers, safety equipment suppliers, and others from commercial cleaning and adjacent markets
• International Pavilion (Aisle 3200) and Italian Pavilion (Aisle 3600), which together will feature exhibitors from more than 26 countries
• Specialty Cleaning Area (Aisle 3300), which will feature exhibitors from health care, hospitality, residential, and restoration cleaning segments.
Education & Innovation Abound
As the cleaning industry continues to evolve, education and innovation are critically important to ensure your ongoing success. To that end, ISSA Show offers three theaters on the show floor to help you stay on top of the industry trends and innovations:
• Solve for X (Booth 2601). This completely new learning experience on the show floor will feature facilitated conversations between the speaker and the audience, with plenty of interactivity and documented takeaways from each session’s collaboration.
• Specialty Cleaning Area and Theater (Booth 3300). This is your central location for specialty cleaning, including restoration and floor care, health care and hospitality, and residential cleaning. Stop by for discussions and demonstrations on the theater stage all week long.
• ISSA Innovation Showcase (Booth 101) and Innovation Center (Booth 401). Browse more than 40 products entered in the 10th annual ISSA Innovation Award Program in the ISSA Innovation Showcase. While you’re in the area, catch live demonstrations of some of these products and services at the adjacent ISSA Innovation Center.
Plus, add the ISSA Innovation Award Ceremony and Reception to your agenda on Thursday at 1:00 p.m., where you can greet the winner of the 2019 Innovation of the Year award with a celebratory toast in the Innovation Center.
Your trade show badge also provides access to featured speakers and panels on hot topics in the industry before the show floor opens Wednesday and Thursday:
• M&A in the Jansan Sector, Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. in Room S221
• Rethinking What’s Smart: Applying Actionable Automation in the Cleaning Industry Today, sponsored by SoftBank Robotics America, Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. in Room S222
• Technology for Tomorrow panel discussion, Thursday at 9:00 a.m. in Room S222.
Recharge Your Batteries
Finally, with so much to see and do, you’ll need some time to catch your breath. Fortunately, you don’t have to leave the trade show floor to take a break, as these bar and lounge areas serve to help you recharge your batteries—both literally and figuratively:
• ISSA Sports Bar, sponsored by Spartan Chemical Co., Inc. (Booth 2415)
• Attendee Lounge, sponsored by Unilever Professional (Booth 1177 in the New Exhibitor Pavilion
• Recharge Lounge, powered by GP PRO (Georgia-Pacific) (Booth 737).
We wish you all the best for a productive and inspiring week at ISSA Show North America 2019. Thank you for being here!
Copyright 2020 Walden-Mott Corporation All rights Reserved.