Running a facility service business is a difficult job that comes with several challenges. In the U.S. alone, the average cleaning company loses up to 55 percent of its clients every year due to poor quality cleaning.1 And that’s not all. Beyond finding and keeping clients, today’s facility managers must also address challenges related to recruiting, retaining staff, and creating systems and processes that help daily operations run more efficiently.
To help address some of these challenges Tork has developed Tork Digital Cleaning Plans. This new software platform addresses some of these challenges by leveraging digital technology to better control cleaning operations – leading to improved cleaning quality, efficiency and time savings.
This November, at the ISSA Show in Las Vegas, visitors will have a chance to learn more about the new Tork Digital Cleaning Plans software and experience how they can improve their cleaning operation with a new, innovative software that cleaning managers can download for free.
|Tork Digital Cleaning Plans|
How Digital Cleaning Plans Work
Tork Digital Cleaning Plans is an easy-to-use cleaning management software solution that utilizes smartphones and tablet devices to improve team communication, eliminating the need for manual, administrative tasks. The software has several features that allow cleaners to always have up-to-date cleaning plans and instructions at hand, keep track of completed and skipped tasks, and easily manage the handover between teams. By making sure that everyone is up-to-date on cleaning plans and instructions, Tork Digital Cleaning Plans help cleaners work smarter and more efficiently and keeps managers fully informed.
What Digital Cleaning Plans Can Do for You and Your Business
|Tork Digital Cleaning Plans|
• Ensures cleaning plans are always up-to-date: The intuitive interface of Tork Digital Cleaning Plans, including its dashboard function that gives a quick overview of cleaning activities, ensures that cleaning instructions are always up-to-date and readily available.
• Allows for real-time communication with staff: The ability to message team members at any given time enables managers to spend less time on coordination and check-ups as it allows managers the opportunity to receive real-time updates as well as delegate tasks instantly.
• Streamlines introduction and handover: The Tork Digital Cleaning Plan software makes tasks simple to understand and handover to other team members easier by allowing management to attach images to instructions.
• Simplifies follow-up and reporting: The system provides straightforward statistics and pre-defined queries for smoother reporting to clients.
Tork Digital Cleaning Plans are fully compatible with Tork EasyCube®, an industry-leading system that helps cleaners deliver higher quality with less effort by leveraging real-time data collection on cleaning and refilling from connected devices. When combined, Tork EasyCube and Tork Digital Cleaning Plans allow facilities to achieve even higher efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Essity is the first and only company to offer the proven benefits of digital cleaning to the whole cleaning industry for free through the launch of Tork Digital Cleaning Plans. The software, which is free for up to 30 locations, is a great starting point for Facility Service Managers looking to improve their cleaning routines.
Visit ISSA to Learn More and Sign up For Free!
Take control of your cleaning operations today and learn more about a free trial by stopping by the Tork booth #2133 at ISSA or stay on top of your cleaning needs with just a click by visiting www.torkusa.com/digitalcleaning.
1) Source: Cleaning Industry Analysis 2017 – Cost & Trends.
Copyright 2021 Walden-Mott Corporation All rights Reserved.