GRAZ, JUNE 15, 2018 - International technology Group ANDRITZ has received an order from Kruger’s Trois-Rivières Mill, located in Québec, Canada, for a major reconfiguration of their TMP (thermo-mechanical pulp) peroxide bleach plant. Start-up is scheduled for the final quarter of 2018.
The scope of supply includes:
- Delivery of new ANDRITZ components: HC mixer, HC bleach tower discharge system, two MC pumps
- One reconditioned pulp screw press
- Upgrade of two existing twin wire presses to achieve a higher production rate
- Modification of one existing ANDRITZ twin wire press to move the drive to the other side
- Basic engineering, erection supervision, as well as commissioning and start-up assistance are also part of the ANDRITZ scope.
Kruger decided to place this order with ANDRITZ because of the longstanding excellent business relationship between the two companies, ANDRITZ’s full process capabilities, and its flexibility to use new as well as used and rebuilt components.
ANDRITZ Pulp & Paper is a leading global supplier of complete plants, systems, equipment, and comprehensive services for the production and processing of all types of pulp, paper, board, and tissue. The technologies cover processing of logs, annual fibers, and waste paper; production of chemical pulp, mechanical pulp, and recycled fibers; recovery and reuse of chemicals; preparation of paper machine furnish; production of paper, board, and tissue; sizing, calendering and coating of paper; as well as treatment of reject materials and sludge.
The service offering includes system and machine modernization, rebuilds, spare and wear parts, on-site and workshop services, optimization of process performance, maintenance and automation solutions, as well as machine relocation and second-hand equipment.
Copyright 2020 Walden-Mott Corporation All rights Reserved.