Kaivac, developers of the No-Touch Cleaning® system, will be introducing the UniVac™, a new no-mop cleaning system, at the upcoming ISSA Trade Show to be held in Las Vegas, NV, November 19, 2019.
The UniVac is a smaller, more versatile version of Kaivac’s award-winning Dispense-and-Vac cleaning system.
Built for cleaning and degreasing floors in commercial kitchen and restrooms, it also can be used to clean floors in warehouses, fitness gyms, even for flood and salt pick-up.
Making the UniVac system unique are several new features including the following:
|UniVac No-Mop Cleaning System|
• End customers can select the UniVac’s Quick-Change Lithium-ion PowerPack battery—the most durable lithium battery, which is also rechargeable*—along with a built-in battery charger or a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) Electrical Extension Cord to ensure user safety
• A very light, one-piece aluminum vacuum wand with a speed scrubber attachment to help deep clean grout and optimize cleaning in high-grease environments such as commercial kitchens
• Crush-proof vacuum hose attached to a 10-gallon solution and recovery tank with a dump hose
• A Lifetime Warranty on the vacuum motor. **
• A filtering and recycling system
Depending on soil load, the new filtering and recycling system allows cleaning solution to be reused several times without hindering cleaning effectiveness. Along with ensuring cleaning effectiveness, the filtering and recycling capabilities help increase worker productivity and lower labor costs, the three primary objectives of the UniVac's developers.
The UniVac system will be on display at Kaivac’s booth 2157 at the ISSA Tradeshow.
*While a traditional lithium battery is not rechargeable, lithium-ion batteries are designed to be recharged hundreds of times.
**Warranty requires the use of Kaivac’s specially formulated, low-foaming sustainable cleaning chemicals.
About Kaivac, Inc.
Kaivac is the developer of the No-Touch Cleaning® and OmniFlex™ Crossover Cleaning systems. Headquartered in Hamilton, Ohio, Kaivac, Inc. delivers complete science-based cleaning systems designed to produce healthy results and outcomes while raising the value of cleaning operations and the professionalism of the worker. Kaivac offers an integrated portfolio of environmentally friendly cleaning products designed to remove the maximum amount of soil and potentially harmful biopollutants in the most cost-effective manner possible.
For more information, contact Kaivac Global Head Quarters at www.kaivac.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 513-887-4600.
For more information in Europe, Middle East and Africa, visit www.kaivac-emea.com, email email@example.com, or call +43 6216 4524 15
Copyright 2021 Walden-Mott Corporation All rights Reserved.